Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where in the World . . .

Hello All,

Ok, first things first. I know I did not complete the Bountifully Blessed challenge all the way to Thanksgiving as I had originally planned. The reason? Truly I got tired of getting on the computer EVERY DAY!!! I normally give myself "computer time" a few times a week and the time I spent online doing the Bountifully Blessed posts was A LOT!!

I became really grateful when I had missed a few days and was not on the computer and then that turned into a week and that turned into Thanksgiving weekend, time with family, and now here we are.

Now, we are busy with preparations for Christmas presents, parties, dinners, more family fun, etc. So, just so you know, we are still here and life is moving on nicely. I will post when I can, but I need to put a lot of my spare time in finishing Christmas projects.

No comments: