Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bountifully Blessed . . .


Day 14:

I am thankful for friends.

From what I have read, in history, ones neighbors were more than likely family. Any spare time, as little as there was, was spent with family celebrating and enjoying one-anothers company. We do have family that live close and we get together with them often, but it is nice to have people that are your neighbors, also be friends. Many of the neighbors are in the same congregation with our family and so we also get to worship with them.

I am thankful to have wonderful friends and neighbors that we can spend time with, that our children can play with their children, and that we have the opportunity to care for one-another. This last weekend, we had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with many different friends at different times. It was a great reminder of how lucky we are.

I also hold dear those friends that live far away that we don't get to see often, but when we do, our friendship is still strong. I am also thankful for those friends whom I know through blogs that I have not met, but feel a great kinship with. So, to all my friends, thank you for being you and have a great day!

No comments: