Monday, March 8, 2010

TJED Forum 2010 . . .


Have you gotten your tickets for the TJED Forum 2010 yet? I got mine!!! I am so excited to go to this conference. Even though we mostly follow a Charlotte Mason method, there are many aspects of the Thomas Jefferson Education that I like. This will be my first home school conference and I am very excited to learn more, meet fellow homeschoolers, and just have a good time.

Of course, I didn't order soon enough to get the early discount, but I think that it will still be worth the price. I am so looking forward to going. Maybe I'll see some of you there!! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Just found your blog from Latter-day homeschoolers. I see that you got the field guide of north america that I recommended. I hope you like it as much as we have. Also, I can't wait for this TJEd forum!!!!

Rachel Keppner said...

I'll see you there! I'm teaching a class on Motherhood, and would love to meet a fellow LDS homeschooling blogger in person. :-)