Monday, April 19, 2010

Home Again . . .


"Families were made to cling
together,and stand by each
other in every circumstance of
life -- joy or sorrow."


Mother Stanton, Laddie: A True Blue Story, Page 370


I don't think that I could express how much I loved this book. I learned so much about family, love, regret, and more. The ideals expressed about community and learning were so parallel to my own and I found a sense of support in it's pages. For a more complete review, go here.

I thank Heavenly Father everyday for my wonderful family and for the opportunity that I have to be here with them, to love and grow. I am especially grateful to have my husband, the world traveler, back home. I was so excited for the experience he had. Isn't it wonderful to have all those you care about so close? We love you Honey and are so excited to have you back!!!!!

No comments: