Sunday, May 9, 2010

WINNERS ! ! !

Hello All!!! I hope that you have had a nice and enjoyable Mother's Day. Before I announce the winners, I wanted to share a quote that I heard this week and found inspiring.

"The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers
exist for one purpose only - and that is to support the ultimate career."

C. S. Lewis


Well, onto the real reason for this post, WINNERS ! ! ! They are:

Corine

&


Ann


Congratulations ladies! Thanks to everyone that participated. I loved reading the comments that you left and felt enriched by your words of experience. I encourage everyone to go to the comments for the giveaway post and read the great things shared there.

Corine and Ann, please leave me a comment for THIS post with an email that I can contact you to get a mailing address. I will NOT publish the comments for public viewing. Thanks again everyone and ENJOY!!!



No comments: